Friday, March 13, 2009

Do You Live In the Global Village?

Well yes, I guess you do cos you;re reading this. I live in the village. I have a blog, several You Tube accounts, Facebook Page, run a business on the internet and yesterday I joined Twitter. Not sure abut that yet. It's all very novel to know that Stephen Fry is waking down 42nd street NY NY to get to a meeting but i'm not sure how USEFUL it is. Maybe it only needs to be novel or interesting rather than useful. Jury is out on that one. I podcast, subscribe and love the instant interaction around the world. I live in Melbourne and my favourite podcast is In Our Time from BBC4. No way can I get that locally. I even hunt silently aorund a couple of bulletin boards occasionally pertaining to general interest. Must make more time for my real friends... no i'm not a 2nd lifer.. The first is busy enough

No comments: